Thursday, January 20, 2011

The best intentions

I started my blog a loooong time ago with high hopes and expectations. I meant to post at least once or twice a week. We can all see how that worked out. I have decided I deserve a do-over. I finally bought a (simple, inexpensive) digital camera, and a new mac-book, so this seems like a good time to give it another go.
I haven't stitched much since I don't know when, but I do other crafty things from time to time too. This time around, I plan to blog about whatever is on my mind and whatever I am up to, pre-occupied with , etc.. Even if no other living soul reads it, I think it might still be a good thing.
I am spending this wintry evening with a faux fur throw on my lap, a cup of apple herb tea at my side and some candles flickering in silvery mercury glass, watching a crafty show I tivo'd from PBS. Sounds pleasant, and it is. As Kim of Daisy Cottage always says..........It is the little things.
If you somehow happen to find your way to this blog, I hope your evening is as peaceful as mine.
Joy and blessings....................Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment